20090601

My Reflections:“My opinion about the course”

I feel very confident about my learning during this course. The activities were very enlightening. :D The activities performed during it were very useful, and allowed me to really think about what the task was about by using critical thinking skills that I hadn't really used in a while. It was a really excellent learning experience since we got the opportunity to design and actually act and perform as an e-tutor would. I really cant wait to apply everything I learned in a real life situation. I am already planning an online course for my students as a support platform for our traditional class.
The general outcome of this course has been excellent and I feel very prepared and competent on the subject. :D Thanks to all my classmates and e-tutor!

2 comments:

  1. First of all, my commendation for such a helpful mail. It’s amazing the way you organized this hughe list.
    PHL 458 Week 2

    ReplyDelete